Tuesday, July 30, 2013

know me better :: ujo.tumblr.com

The thing is: one or two spaces ain't enough for me to show my personality. Maybe sometime they all will come into one, but right now i am gathering all the stuff in different places. Instagram is my eyes. This blog is dedicated to fashion and style. Tumblr is for the soul. That's where my huge inspiration is coming from.

...

Фишка вот в чем: не могу уместить всю себя в одном пространстве. Быть может, когда-нибудь, все, что меня вдохновляет, будет собрано воедино. Но сейчас я предпочитаю плавать на просторах множества планет. Одна из самых любимых - мой tumblr. Там широко, местами - сумбурно, там собрано все подряд (в том числе и мода). Там душевно. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

POPULAR