Sunday, September 15, 2013

errday :: digital living

So... I haven't seen my laptop for a month (can you imagine that??).  It's a little bit broken and now is gettin well in service. That's not the only thing which explaines my super rare blogging, but I'll be honest: i can hardly live without my white friend. But still... who can stop us??? Thanx God (no-no, thanx to Apple Inc.) we have an iPhone, which really saved me and my work! i'm doin' interviews, takin' lots of pics and thought 'why not to blog with his help'? Talk is cheap, we know it, let's just watch the photos.

... 

Уже примерно месяц в глаза не видела свой ноутбук: он немного поломался и приходит в себя в сервисе. Врать не буду, без него живется и работается не так легко, как с ним, но из любой ситуации есть выход. Меня спас iPhone. На этом телефоне я могу и интервью написать, и статью. Так почему бы не постить в блог? К счастью, для этого есть специальное приложение. В общем, как обычно долго болтать не буду, покажу несколько фото последнего месяца.













BTW, more pics u can see on Instagram (@youlique). Peace out!

1 comment:

  1. NICE PICS AND LIKE THE RED DRESS :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

POPULAR